Friday 24 June 2011

Steps of e-wallpaper




Raw materials


Before i started making my e-wallpaper i had to choose some pictures which i wanted to use!! Well,  this was one of the picture which i found from the internet and i thought that it was quite suitable. 


     before using the tools that i've learned in my class to edit it, I used quick selection tool to select the part which i wanted. 


After that, i used the move tool to move the picture to the left but it became smaller at the new paper.
         i had to make it larger to fit the size which i wanted! I clicked on the transform button and choose scale. Then, i could freely adjust the size of the picture .



These were some simple tools which i used in making my e-wallpaper and i would try to make it as creative as i can!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment